Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nate's BACK!!

It's true. I am back.

The other day I got the sudden urge to check out my xanga, which I used to check daily, and post frequently on, but which has been out of commission since summer of 2007. I decided since few people I knew on xanga still check theirs, I'd come back here, and try this place one more time. I'll give it a better chance this time, and hopefully get more readers than before.

Like most people, I'm sure, I live off of comments. And when I don't get them, as vain as this sounds, I don't feel any motivation to continue posting regularily, if at all. So please tell me whats up if you read!! It's awesome to hear from you.

Another reason I came back and am trying to give blogging another go is my trip to Europe this summer. If there is a computer and internet available to me while I travel through Europe, I hope to come back here and keep everyone updated on my daily events.

I am at RCTC right now between classes, and my English class is about to start in about 15 minutes. So I'll have to leave it at that! Can't wait to come back and continue posting! Hope to hear from you all!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Hooray you are back! I love to read your posts...and your writing. I like your skillz! I'm putting a link to your blog on my site, so look out Natey!

Jackie said...

I'm glad you're back Nate, You KNOW I'll be reading your blogs. Yay for nate's blogs.

Cheri said...

Will you blog again soon....please?