Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well i guess since everyone is getting one, i, the usual conformist got one... since no one seems to care when i post a blog on myspace and since myspace has been deemed "dangerous" i got scared and disoriented. So i fled to the safety of blooger errr... blogger.com. and it seems like a cool atmosphere... can you do that? say that a website has an atmosphere. That's right i'm deep. go ahead. take it home, chew it, it's good. So that's it. oh. i did just get back from THE MOST amazing week of my life. My missions trip to D.C. was SOOOO AWESOME!! Denny, Todd, Luke, Matt, Danae, Emily, Stephanie, Nikki, Jessica, Greta, Brent, Kelli, Lauri, and Doug, thank you for all the awesome memories. i'll never forget it!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Welcome to OUR world, nate, Blogger.com
Glad you got home safe from DC. I wanna see pictures.

Nate said...

i'll be sure to be posting them here FIRST!

Christoph's Czarbach said...

Welcome Nate Dawg, I'm glad you stuck with the name that I have given you, have a wonderful blogging life :) and be sure to check mine out there buddy, just click on my name.

Brianna said...

Hi Nate. I think it was a good idea to switch to blogger. It's a friendly place to be. BYE old neighbor.

Nate said...

I, brinanna, (ha, did you see that i called you briNANNA, ha, that's funny to me) have not switched to blogger. but rather, have decided to try new things. i also maintain a myspace, xanga, and occasionally a facebook. i have a busy internet life. but thanks for the friendly neighborly comments!

Cheri said...

Hey Nate...why dontcha eva tell me anythin? I didn't know you had joined blogger! Oh, I know you thought I wouldn't find you! Well I did...us moms, we have a 6th Sense when it comes to our children!
WELCOME. Now...be sure to keep it updated Mister. ...it may be the only way I know what you are up to!

Nate said...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! I DID tell you i made one!!! lol. you are such a silly forgetful goose!

Cara said...

Glad to see you joined the blog world!

Jackie said...

Nate my friend, Blogs are made to update :)

Cheri said...

Nate, I could almost hear your voice in that.... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Keep making me smile! You really should let the real you shine more often...you are a funny and charming young man.
luvya

Cheri said...

UPDATE the BLOG young man!

I suppose you are going to try some lame excuse, like you were out of town or something like that.